4X CUSTOMER SERVICES CASE ADMINISTRATOR
As part of the Customer Services & Quality division, this role is responsible for ensuring that incoming emails into our Customer Services division are categorised and assigned to the correct agent within our Salesforce system. This role will also involve handling simple queries and highlighting opportunities to reduce email demand.
- To read and assess incoming emails in our Salesforce CRM system and categorise them.
- To assign cases to relevant customer services executive
- To answer simple queries via email using pre-populated email templates
- To identify any opportunities to reduce incoming email demand and raise them with line manager.
- Liaising with customer services executives to resolve queries.
- Must work to agreed SLAs and service standards
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills required
- Good attention to detail
- To have had office experience
- Numerical and visual accuracy to be able to both produce and assess information quickly and accurately
- Customer driven with the ability and confidence to question processes
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and to have fast and accurate typing skills
- A sense of urgency with an ability to see issues through to completion and work to tight deadlines.
- Must be seen to remain calm and controlled when faced with a high volume of work