Develop and project manage live event & experiential campaigns, aligned to client brand strategy across the UK, that engage their current/future consumers and work to ensure that all elements of the project exceed client expectations on time and in full. Work with the client to develop joint business plans to build trusted advisor status.
- Project set up and management
- Set up project and manage multi- functional team to deliver the most creative, cost & time effective solution for the client:
- Distribute client booking forms/T&Cs and create project number with PO and signed documentation attached
- Brief multi-functional project team and agree timescales with all relevant parties
- Create and manage agreed budget to ensure delivery of proposed sales and profit by campaign
- Brief recruitment on staffing profile requirements (if required)
- Create client reporting during/post activity and present to client at debrief
- Client Management & Development
- Gain insight of client’s business, category, brands, competitors and ways of working to identify new business opportunities
- Work to retain preferred supplier status with key clients becoming a trusted advisor
- Manage process to gain client feedback post campaign & gain client case studies/testimonials
- Support on new business pitch opportunities for other clients when time allows
- Financial management
- To create an optimised solution for the client when pitching for new business and ensure financial management of live campaigns within agreed sales and profit parameters including:
- Create budget estimates for all new proposed activations ensuring approval by finance team
- Gain signed costing and PO number from the client in order to raise contract number
- Sign off all payroll and expenses for team on a weekly basis and submit to CPM prior to agreed cut off
- Reconcile project at the end of campaign to close project down and ensure delivery of agreed sales & profit levels
- Staff & onsite event management
- Brief the Event Manager and work alongside them to cascade training to team to equip event staff to deliver agreed client KPIs:
- Create briefing & training deck to agreed template with input from client
- Maintain high quality communication with the Events Manager to ensure clear cascade of information to the team
- Carry out field visits to ensure campaign delivered to acceptable standards
- Be onsite when required (especially for client visits, first time activations)
- Key stakeholder engagement and building strong trusted supplier relationships.
- Ensure that appropriate site visits and H&S risk assessments are completed and documents are stored effectively.
The role requires activity outside of normal working hours. This may include travelling across the UK and staying away from home as well as working unsociable hours including weekends.
We are a boutique agency and so flexibility and team working is key. The role would be able to work from home a day or two per week and choose working hours ensuring key hours are covered i.e. 10-4. The office will be based in Buckinghamshire.
- Essential: At least 3 years’ client management experience across B2C events/experiential campaigns.
- Experience of harnessing virtual teams and leading projects, requiring strategic foresight.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and build relationships at all levels.
- Experience of analysing data and drawing insight to develop new business opportunities.
- Numerate / able to manage budgets and identify key opportunities and efficiencies in order to drive greater profitability.
- Can-do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing
- Displaying an understanding of how events and experiential fit within the full marketing mix especially around social would be highly advantageous.
- Passion for live events and the industry, keen to network and build key supplier/peer relationships.