We are recruiting for an entry level Accounts Assistant to join a global health and wellness company in Maidenhead.
This role is the perfect start for someone looking for a career in finance. It would suit someone who is yet to build up any experience in finance or the workplace but is very keen to get on in life and contribute to a thriving business.
- Cash management: responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Month end: working on accruals and prepayments.
- Month end: helping maintain full SOX compliance
- Balance sheet reconciliations: responsible for monthly accruals reconciliations
- Customer refunds
- Invoicing: raising sales invoices on a monthly basis
- Audit: helping with internal and external audit requirements
- Good academic results, including Mathematics and English are necessary
- Good communication skills and an enjoyment of working with numbers
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must. The desire to learn and develop will help the successful applicant progress. The ability to fit into a team is vital
- Familiarity with MS Excel would be advantageous, but not wholly necessary