BUSINESS UNIT MARKETING MANAGER x4
We’re looking for a brand new team of four confident, numbers oriented senior marketers who understand modern marketing techniques and want to be part of building something new and exciting. We’re looking for seasoned marketing leaders with analytics experience, and who are real “doers”. You will need to be the driving force in managing the achievement of one of four business units’ marketing goals.
The areas of responsibility for the Marketing Manager include:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for the BU
- Segmentation and target audience identification
- Responsibility for demand management strategy & growing market share
- Creation of thought leadership strategies to increase recognition
- Data analysis, pipeline and marketing performance management
- Develop a strong understanding of the core target markets in order to develop credible campaign strategies that yield results
- Reach out to associations and industry bodies to build relationships and develop thought leadership initiatives
- Research and analyse the market to identify potential customers and opportunities for appropriate digital marketing campaigns and follow through and generate leads
- Build strong relationships with sales team, constantly aligning with the needs of the marketplace, identifying needs and opportunities, working together collaboratively and acting as an extension of the BU sales team
- Own and define the social media presence and grow a community around the sector needs
- Own areas of the website to ensure the BU is effectively positioned and accurately represented, including developing engagement strategies to generate inbound demand.
- Work with the sales and business development teams to ensure understanding and buy-in for each campaign
- Carry out AB testing, monitoring and assessing the impact of digital marketing activity to analyse and improve effectiveness, conversion rates and budget.
- Use tracking techniques, campaign ROI and reporting metrics to evaluate and improve performance data.
- Maintain and update knowledge of the market and competitor information at all times.
- Demonstrable and extensive B2B marketing experience working in a high profile, fast paced, results geared enterprise software business
- You’ll have an excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weaknesses, develop a segmentation and account strategy and build an actionable, measurable plan.
- Understanding and experience of using a breadth of different marketing channels to deliver pipeline growth, build market awareness and improve customer retention.
- Knowledge and experience of analysing the customer buyer journey and determining different strategies to effectively target prospects and customers along their buying process
- Sales enablement and supporting the sales organisation with the tools they need to be effective including playbooks, presentation material and customer case studies..
- Proven experience in building high performing campaign strategies using ABM techniques, digital tools, social media, events, thought leadership programmes as well as inbound/outbound techniques to drive engagement and achieve targets
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage customer data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance and adherence to process.
- ROI and attribution reporting to evaluate marketing performance to understand which channels are most effective.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and well versed in current trends, best practice, strategies, legislation and industry standards relating to marketing
- You’ll understand the capability of data mining and analysis
- Degree level, diploma or equivalent education preferred + CIM qualified
- Advanced skills in Mac OS and MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You’ll have a positive work ethic with the personal drive and motivation to succeed and be inspired and excited by working in a high activity environment
- Have the ability to take often complex product and solution messages and develop them into customer focussed value propositions with sub messaging that are easy to understand
- You will be articulate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand your audience and build rapport fast
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to successfully plan and co-ordinate complex multi touch programmes, along with excellent time management, prioritisation skills
- You will be a passionate and innovative individual who instils confidence in those around you, understands how to use influence to get things done and is a natural collaborator
- Excellent problem solving ability, attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and confident in supporting others
- Tenacious, highly energised, passionate and committed, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers