CARE MANAGER X2
We are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable care company based in Beaconsfield for an exciting opportunity as a Care Manager. This home care service offers high quality bespoke care to the clients. We are now looking for someone to ensure that the company’s standards are maintained as well as someone who has the ability to grow and develop this service.
This is an established service with a solid team in place delivering care to clients throughout the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas. We need a dedicated Manager with a strong care background who is articulate, intelligent and able to maintain excellent relationships with the clients and their relatives, who also has the ability and know how to grow the company’s care service as well as maintain high standards.
- To place carers with clients in accordance with the Carers availability and the requirements of clients
- To participate in out of hours on call rota at a maximum frequency of one in four weekends plus weekday evenings
- To maintain regular contact with clients in order to ensure that their needs are met and adjusted as required
- To undertake care planning assessments and reviews
- To accept and progress referrals as appropriate
- To liaise with professional partners, colleagues, families and third parties as appropriate
- To keep in contact with Carers in order to ensure that their work requirements are met wherever possible. This will involve undertaking spot checks and supervisory meetings with Carers.
- To train, support, guide, direct and supervise the work of your allocated care co-ordinator
- To deal initially with any queries from clients or Carers and to ensure that formal complaints are passed to Directors
- To meet personal objectives as set and agreed
- To attend training courses as required and to ensure that you attend a manual handling course and other mandatory training at least every 18 months
- To carry out quality control and compliance processes according to policy documents
- To monitor submission of timesheets to ensure that clients are correctly charged and Carers correctly paid
- To assist other Care Managers whenever necessary
- To record details of all relevant conversations from clients and Carers
- You will be experienced within the social care sector; you must come from a background with a history of performing within a similar role
- You will be an excellent communicator, intelligent and have the confidence needed to grow our business but more importantly maintain the very highest standards for our existing clients
- You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing and you’ll also be numerate
- You must be a car owner and driver and preferably live within a 15 mile radius of our Beaconsfield office