This role is client-fronting and plays a pivotal role in the business success.
You will be joining the Client Success team, who act very much as ‘front of house’ and who are often the first and most regular point of contact for clients and candidates. We are therefore looking for someone who is a naturally exceptional communicator, particularly on the telephone, and who is comfortable communicating with people at all levels up to global CEO. The role requires resilience and someone who is naturally bubbly, positive, outgoing, warm and of a compassionate disposition, who genuinely cares about solving problems and thinking ahead for others.
You will be highly articulate and personable, with above average Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills, as well as a great sense of humour and a personal wish to contribute to a progressive company who operate on strong values and team spirit.
- Support one of the senior consultants – this includes partnering with them in managing their diary, ensuring that they are prepared for all their meetings and ensuring that their daily, weekly, and monthly schedule allows time for all their diverse range of business activities
- Supporting with administrative and management needs throughout the whole search engagement process
- Creating executive level reports for clients by sourcing, collating, and presenting information to an outstanding standard
- Acting as a central point of contact in the office for the extended team, communicating clearly to ensure that information is shared among the team and that the consultants are fully up to date with all assignment progress and that there is clarity on the next steps and actions to be taken
- Ensuring all internal and external documentation is prepared in a timely manner to an outstanding standard of quality and accuracy
- Continuously seeking and reviewing ways and means to improve the quality of service provided to clients, candidates and within the team
- Assisting with research. Whilst not a core part of your role, you will help collate research across a diverse range of subjects. This could be to help as identify possible candidates, potential key stakeholders within a target organisation and general company information in support of the overall work being undertaken by the team
- Assisting and providing holiday cover for other client success executives.
Core Skills Required:
- Highly customer orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Prior exposure to complex diary management
- Experience of partnering with a senior executive/prior executive assistant role
- A resilient character able to work at a fast pace consistently
- Previous work with varying technology systems and databases
- Skilled at managing projects/business operations
- Excellent telephone communicator – often first point of contact
- Above average written communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and work to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Developed intuitive skills
- Drive for excellence
- Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
- Ability to communicate at all levels from “C” level downwards
- Appreciation of, or experience of working with multiple cultures