CLIENT SUCCESS EXECUTIVE/BUSINESS SUPPORT
We are recruiting for a Global Headhunting company based in Marlow for a Client Success Executive. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills at all levels within a business and who has had previous experience managing and supporting projects.
This role is client-fronting, and plays a pivotal role in the business’ success; we therefore seek a very special person. You will have strong organisational, planning, prioritisation and administrative skills, and great attention to detail. You will take great pride in your work and will go that extra step to ensure Client and Candidate satisfaction.
You will be joining our Client Success team, who act very much as our ‘front of house’ and who are often the first and most regular point of contact for clients and candidates. We are therefore looking for someone who is a naturally exceptional communicator, particularly on the telephone, and who is comfortable communicating with people at all levels up to global CEO. The role requires resilience and someone who is naturally bubbly, positive, outgoing, warm and of a compassionate disposition, who genuinely cares about solving problems and thinking ahead for others.
You will be highly articulate and personable, with above average MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint skills, as well as a great sense of humour and a personal wish to contribute to a progressive company who operate on strong values and team spirit. You will be working closely with the CEO within a team that focuses on providing the best possible service, and, who thrive on taking accountability for their own personal development within a supportive environment.
As we work on a global basis, you will enjoy working to deadlines in a fast paced environment, where an open mind and adaptability to change is a must. You will proactively enjoy contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement, with a flexible approach, particularly when working across time zones.
- Highly customer orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A resilient character able to work at a fast pace consistently
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Previous work with varying technology systems and databases
- Excellent telephone communicator – often first point of contact
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at relationship and rapport building
- Above average written communication skills
- Lateral thinker
- Skills in ensuring your needs are met
- Ability to perform under pressure and work to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrable ability to think outside the box
- Developed intuitive skills
- Drive for excellence
- Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
- Ability to communicate at all levels from “C” level downwards
- Appreciation of, or experience of working with multiple cultures