CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
We are recruiting on behalf of a global executive search company based in Marlow for someone who has strong communication skills at all levels within a business and who has had previous experience managing and supporting projects.
This role is client-fronting, and plays a pivotal role in the business’ success; we therefore seek a very special person. You will have strong organisational, planning, prioritisation and administrative skills, and great attention to detail. You will take great pride in your work and will go that extra step to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
You will be joining the Client Success team, who act very much as ‘front of house’ and who are often the first and most regular point of contact for clients and candidates. We are therefore looking for someone who is a naturally exceptional communicator, particularly on the telephone, and who is comfortable communicating with people at all levels up to global CEO.
As the client work is on a global basis, you will enjoy working to deadlines in a fast paced environment, where an open mind and adaptability to change is a must.
- Support one of the Senior Consultants – this includes partnering with them in managing their diary, ensuring that they are prepared for all their meetings
- Supporting with administrative and management needs throughout the whole search engagement process
- Creating executive level reports for clients by sourcing, collating and presenting information
- Acting as a central point of contact in the office for the team, communicating clearly to ensure that the Consultants are fully up to date with all assignment progress
- Ensuring all internal and external documentation is prepared in a timely manner
- Assisting with research. Whilst not a core part of your role, you will help collate research including identifying possible candidates, potential key stakeholders within a target organisation and also general company information
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A resilient character able to work at a fast pace consistently
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone communicator – often first point of contact
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at relationship and rapport building
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and work to deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Drive for excellence
- Flexible approach to hours when working to deadlines and across time zones
- Ability to communicate at all levels from “C” level downwards
- Appreciation of, or experience of working with multiple cultures