CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
We are recruiting for a passionate Client Support Executive to join a dynamic digital marketing agency based in Marlow.
Working alongside the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for administration and reporting that will support each business department with insights that will help drive client account and operational planning.
Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to support the administration requirements for new business and marketing activity – helping support the business growth objectives. Getting to understand the business objectives, values and operational running of the company will be vital to your success.
You will have great people skills and be a confident team player. The role will be varied, and you’ll support multiple team members and support any other ad hoc business requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Creation of regular client account project, operations and profitability reports. E.g. Client account profitability reports, weekly employee utilisation reports
- Oversee and manage accuracy and efficiency in time tracking across the business
- Support onboarding and training of new employees on our processes
- Administration of the marketing activity – scheduling tasks and studio resource
- Control of project purchases
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the CRM system
- Support server management and structure – archiving system
- Sourcing and working with suppliers to support project requirements
- Support administration for meeting room bookings and client meetings
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective multitasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Discreet and professional – you will be privy to business sensitive information
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review
- Comprehensive health insurance with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Individual LinkedIn Learning accounts offering on demand courses
- Structured, tailored personal development plan to drive your career development
- Opportunity to become part of a fun, lively environment with additional benefits including use of onsite gym equipment and company bikes, yoga classes, monthly massages alongside regular wellness and social events