Reporting into the Head of Data Services and as part of the wider Operations division the purpose of the Data Services Support is to provide accurate reporting solutions and effective data quality analysis.
- Respond to client calls and emails; escalating through the appropriate channels where needed.
- Respond to ad-hoc information/report requests from customers.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of the driver data to ensure integrity of any reporting.
- Work closely with all key stakeholders and appropriate internal departments to deliver the goal of total customer satisfaction.
- Prepare & distribute bespoke management packs.
- Action invoice queries from the customer and raise any necessary credits and debits.
- Attend customer meetings with Account Managers, where appropriate.
- Action requests from Account Managers such as contract set ups & changes.
- Carry out business controls to ensure delivery of routine processes & reporting.
- Facilitate customer data uploads & bulk terminations.
- Configure quoting system where customers advised of policy changes.
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer.
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Prepare reports and analysis of client information.
- Highly developed Customer Service skills with a passion for data accuracy and integrity.
- Skilled in data analysis with a proven ability to problem solve.
- Through data analysis, seek ‘best practice’ and communicate findings.
- Able to both produce and assess a high volume of information / data quickly and accurately.
- MS Excel – Pivots and V-look ups.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Fluent in business English language written and verbal.