CUSTOMER SUPPORT & INSIDE SALES ASSISTANT – German Speaking
- To provide internal and external customers, specific to our German speaking market with an effective and high standard of customer service, administration and case management support.
- Working within an office-based team environment, answering telephone and email customer queries during standard business hours.
- Maximising inside Sales & Retention business opportunities generated by e-commerce, subscription renewals, campaigns and upselling activities on a global scale.
- Actively contribute and respond to all incoming customer queries via telephone, email (and other channels as appropriate) working to department SLA’s (service level agreements) contributing to team targets.
- Responsible for recording customer queries/issues via available/relevant databases, raising and monitoring bug reports/change requests generating a root cause analysis/feedback loop.
- Housekeeping Customer Database(s) as appropriate for registration & subscription management.
- Contributing to achieving an Inside Sales & Retention target.
- Ensuring customers and prospects understand the key features and benefits of the client’s products.
- Making outbound calls to follow up on leads generated by E-Commerce visitors.
- Contacting customers opting to not renew their subscription to retain and renew their business.
- Identifying and maximising upselling opportunities.
- Providing daily and weekly feedback to Inside Sales & Retention Supervisor on sales activity.
- Disputed/overdue payments.
- Ad-hoc translation of documents.
- Generic/ad hoc administration duties to support the client’s customers (direct & indirect).
- Ability to speak English and German fluently both verbally and in writing on a business level.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a customer facing role.
- Team player, Autonomous, Self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written).