The objective of the Customer Support department is to support and uphold the highest standards in facilitating the customers’ requirements. Clear and prompt communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times is essential to ensure the department delivers to the high standards expected, through excellent product knowledge, diagnosis and analysis, delivered to the highest professional standards.
Two shifts rotating: 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday / 09.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
PLEASE NOTE: From October 2019 this role will be based in Bracknell permanently.
- To provide internal and external customers with an effective and high standard of customer service and case management support
- Working within an office-based team environment, answering telephone and email customer support queries regarding forgotten passwords/log-in failures
- Answering new business enquiries and explaining the product/service offering
- To retain existing customers by explaining the benefits of the company
- Responsible for recording customer queries, raising and monitoring bug reports requests generating a root cause analysis
- Housekeeping customer database(s) as appropriate for subscription management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service approach and experience
- Team player, autonomous, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience in an office-based environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Technical support experience would be advantageous