The Digital Assistant will support the management, operation and administration of the UK’s digital marketing performance campaigns – as it relates to acquisition. The role is responsible for implementing and reporting digital marketing campaigns for the company’s UK’s business across existing channels and new digital channel opportunities. The role will also provide administrative support to the team in the form of purchase order raising & invoicing needs, reporting, project support and creative support & optimisations.
Please note that this role has a ‘work anywhere’ policy so will be a mix of home and office.
- Campaign performance reporting. Weekly and daily campaign performance analysis, insights and recommendations across existing channels (search, display, YouTube) and new digital channel opportunities (e.g. affiliates) for Shop & Subscription
- Measuring the campaigns performance against media plan
- Manage digital campaigns & changes through appropriate channels, collaborating with relevant internal teams and agencies on requests and deployments. This includes create ad copy, update offer copy, keeping calendar’s up to date, marketing reports, daily trackers, costs, media contributions, targets, etc.
- Support testing and QA work required before deployment of campaigns to ensure all campaign activity is set up correctly and in line with best practice
- Monitor channel, competitor and category trends, innovation and general activity, surfacing relevant insights, opportunities and observations to inform performance analysis and planning
- Collaborate with Digital Product team to review customer journeys and user behaviour to drive deeper understanding and insights to improve traffic and conversion rates from paid channels
- Responsible for ad hoc change-management as digital campaigns evolve
- Responsible for raising of POs (as instructed) ensuring accuracy of input into budget sheets, managing incoming invoices and staying on top of budget sheets in terms of what is raised/ accounted for.
- Being a reliable go-to for FP&A team for queries relating to month end billing and monthly budget reconciliation.
- University degree level, with a marketing degree
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a digital advertising agency and/or client-side digital marketing team
- Experience creating, managing, optimising and troubleshooting digital campaigns across Search, Display, YouTube, Affiliate
- Proactive, curious and flexible approach to managing the requirements operating an in ever changing digital landscape
- Strong attention to detail to deliver all work to a high standard
- Effective in managing multiple projects and tasks to tight deadlines. Competent in prioritising and managing workload in line with business needs.
- Active management/ usage of a web-based ticket system
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice
- Organisational skills and ability to adapt to changing conditions quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and Self Starter – a Team player with the confidence to lead new initiatives