Reference Number: 9887
Digital Data Analyst
We’re recruiting on behalf of a fast-paced, dynamic company comprising of three brands who collectively drive engagement and awareness to their clients’ brands.
Please note that after July 19th this role will be office based 3 days pw.
|Purpose of Job:
As the Digital Data Analyst, you will be leading on gaining and providing insights in order to enhance optimisation amongst multiple channels.
- Gather Client and BI reporting requirements, set-up, configure and maintain dashboards and reports in Google Data Studio to specification
- Provision of in-week tactical and response analytics insights and recommendations
- Support with analysis of channel performance data to identify channel trends and forecasting of KPI’s
- Identify common user journey paths and come up with solutions that drive channel conversions
- Investigate, analyse and solve problems using data analysis and articulate requirements and direction
- Help define digital analytics parameters and tagging strategy for new features within our channels
- Work closely with developers and oversee the implementation of web analytics tracking and tagging
- Testing of new analytics functionalities to ensure they are ready for reporting and analysis
- Produce monthly client reports that capture the key campaign KPI’s and provide analysis, trends and insight
- Respond to ad-hoc stakeholder requests for statistical business information
- Experience in using Google Data product suite (Google Analytics, GTM, Google Sheets, and Google Data Studio)
- Competent at recognising and managing multiple data sources (e.g. quantitative, qualitative) to derive insights and recommendations and support with business cases
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including ability to use VBA, Macros, Data Tables, Simulations & Solvers
- A good understanding of how digital and technology is changing users’ behaviours
- Works collaboratively in a fast-paced delivery environment
- At ease managing multiple and often competing priorities and work streams and working to agreed deadlines
- Sees complex problems as an opportunity and relishes solving them in order to develop personal skillset
- Ability to communicate complex data analysis in simple ways to peers in the Digital Team and suppliers
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst, ideally in digital marketing environment
- Experience using and configuring an App Analytics platform(s)
- Good knowledge of the UI process for App/Web features
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team and 3rd party suppliers
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
To find out more about this vacancy please call 01628 627 222