We’re recruiting on behalf of a growing publishing company for a driven and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise marketing campaigns across all channels.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a self-starter to really shape how they do things, suggest new ideas and be a pivotal member of a growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong strategic capability – being able to translate a marketing plan into action. They should have a great grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. They should be analytically minded, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a strong attention to detail whilst working on multiple deliverables at the same time. A strong understanding of social media marketing is a must.
- Plan and execute all marketing activity for client projects, including email, social media (paid and organic) SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- You will take the lead on bigger client projects, whilst also managing a direct report, who is responsible for the smaller day to day projects.
- Design, build and maintain the growth strategy for our own social media accounts.
- Measure and report performance of all client marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), using insights to drive future client marketing plans.
- Plan, execute, and measure registration and conversion campaigns for client webinars.
- Managing and enhancing media partnerships and identifying new partner opportunities.
- Delivering specific tasks within the marketing plan, written by the Marketing Director (MD) and owning these whilst the MD is on maternity leave.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience across our website.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with and manage our agencies/suppliers – including our social media agency and two digital agencies.
- Be aware of emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and recommendations for new tech where appropriate.
- Manage one direct report – to assist you in delivering all client marketing activity on time.
- Supporting database growth and management.
- Conducting research on clients and projects to identify the most suitable marketing channels and audiences.
- Supporting the production of sales materials.
Requirements For The Role
- Relevant degree in marketing, advertising, digital communications, or a life science preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English – you are passionate about writing inspiring copy.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in using and managing an Email Service provider – utilising the platform’s capabilities to create effective email campaigns.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.