We are recruiting on behalf of a leading UK supplier of print materials to the sign, exhibition and display market. Our client is looking for a Field Based Account Manager to cover the South-West region.
Locations: Home office set-up, Extensive travel required. The area includes: South Wales, Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Channel Islands.
Included as part of the role: laptop, mobile, iPad and company car.
- Account management of existing customers – building and developing existing client base
- Acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of current product range in order to demonstrate products to clients and assess their needs and interest in order to advise on suitable products and endeavour to secure product orders.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales targets
- Fortnightly reporting to Sales Director, including but not limited to; updating news on the patch, reporting any issues to do with accounts/stock/distribution, information on competitors
- Preparation of quotations for clients
- Price negotiation
- Ensuring client information is updated into CRM database following client visits/calls by calling internal sales.
- Cold calling
- Identifying market trends and competitive information and feeding back said information to Sales Director.
- Journey planning
- Attending product training as required
- Attendance of sales meetings as required
- Other sales tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Good planning, strategic and territory (including journey planning) and organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- Sound listening skills
- Self motivated and a strong negotiator
- Good long-term relationship builder
- Good marketing expertise
- Industry knowledge advantageous but not essential
- IT literate
- Must reside on the M4 Corridor