FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
We are recruiting on behalf of a small, fast paced agency in central Maidenhead who bring a refreshingly down-to-earth approach to marketing communications, working on campaigns for a range of clients from local schools to large blue chip organisations.
The team is very busy, so you’ll be the go-to person who can efficiently handle a wide range of business administrative and finance related tasks, while working independently with minimum supervision. You’ll provide all-round support, with a variety of responsibilities; taking phone calls, dealing with and accurately checking supplier and sales invoices, entering amounts onto QuickBooks, banking cheques, maintaining databases and lots more.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally you’ll have had some previous office based experience and a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum three A-Level’s (grades A-C).
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a confidence with numbers.
- You’ll be the type of person that takes ownership of tasks, is hardworking, dependable and happy get stuck in to whatever’s asked of you – all with a smile of course!
- The office is conveniently located in Maidenhead town centre and is a five minute walk from the train station
- Benefits include 25 days’ holiday, paid parking, summer working hours, inclusion in business performance bonus schemes, free fruit and a well-stocked ‘treat corner’!