You will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to support the commercial decision making process of the business. Preparing daily, monthly and annual financial reports the Finance Business Partner will provide analysis to key stakeholders across the sales and marketing teams within the Professional business unit.
- Combine and produce daily sales reports using data from both Apptus and SAP.
- Produce consolidated financial analysis for actuals and forecast to give decision support to the business to include Finance, Marketing, Sales teams and the General Manager to ensure local business objectives regarding sales and profit are met.
- Maintain/improve financial tools.
- Support business unit controllers/sales associates for ad hoc analysis requiring consolidation of customer data / marketing spend.
- Responsible for challenging budget holders and preparing detailed year out forecast for SGA costs on monthly, quarterly and annual basis (LRP/AOP) and monitoring actual variance to budget ensuring that financial data is robust, in line the business objectives.
- Monitor adherence to ZBB policies by associates.
- Fulfil any compliance obligations of the role – controls, audit etc.
- Understand the legal and ethical compliance requirement of the position – eg accurate reporting.
Experience and Education:
- Finance graduate and or part qualified accountant.
- Ability to work on own initiative / Proactive
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good written and oral communication skills – ability to challenge & influence in a commercial environment
- Able to communicate with people at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups, knowledge of databases)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Knowledge of SAP
Nice to have:
- FMCG experience
- Internal Controls, IFRS