Our client is looking for a Graduate Research Associate. They are seeking highly intelligent, bright graduates who are above the norm in terms of acumen, focus, curiosity and degree results.
- This role will consist of working with Senior Consultants on International assignments, identifying target companies and actively seeking candidates within them and building shortlists.
- You will need to be a real “people” person and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, be highly articulate and personable and able to communicate at all levels.
- As you will be working as part of a team, we seek a personable, team-oriented characters that have a desire to develop and contribute to research at the forefront of this important and expanding market.
- Knowledge of Computer Software and Information Technology are not required, although an interest would definitely be an advantage, and even better if this is a market you have genuine interest within and knowledge and experience of either on an academic or from a career perspective.
- Individuals who have proven research skills as well as great proficiency with regarding the use of IT, systems and the internet, plus who are efficient and organised in terms of managing their work and commercially astute.
- This will also include internet research, phone mapping, and making candidate approach calls.
- Strong research ability is key, as is attention to detail and great accuracy.
- You will be sharp, with a highly curious mind and have a personal wish to learn more.
- Gain understanding of the skills and process of Head-hunting
- Gain experience and achieve success within the Research phase of the search
- Build a track record of successful delivery of searches in a timely and efficient manner to expectation
- Demonstrate considered and accurate qualification of candidates against brief
- Gain demonstrable understanding of a broad number of roles against which we recruit for our Clients
- Gain demonstrable understanding of cultural differences across the searches you are involved in
- Become involved and gradually take accountability for developing “successful” CVs
- Work towards advising others in research that are supporting you on your assignments
- Demonstrate your ability to think outside the box to build shortlists and come up with your own ideas
- Confident, bright character and attitude
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face
- Active mind, creative, proactive and resourceful
- Practical common-sense approach and excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to retain and apply knowledge effectively
- Analytical and thorough organised and clear thinker
- Able to work to deadlines and set clear expectations of results
- Decision maker, persuasive, and capability to influence
- Values such as open, honest, integrity, trustworthy, reliable
- Sense of perspective and realism
- Career minded and team orientated
- University degree educated