As HR Manager your purpose is to create a culture of excellence, creating the conditions for helping people be their ‘best’ selves.
This means we need a high energy ‘people person’ to support and cultivate our performance coaching culture, vision and values. Your role is to help facilitate the development and growth of our European business, of around 100 people.
Your primary role is responsible for the execution of the day to day HR function, to include: management of the entire employee life-cycle, to include; talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance management/coaching, employee relations and act as a professional HR business partner to the management team.
The Challenge and Opportunity
Your challenge is to work resourcefully in an innovative fast changing business that has retained its entrepreneurial spirit and family orientated environment. Your opportunity is to align with our belief that ‘none of us is as smart as all of us’ – It’s our collective intelligence that makes us great! So we need you to further develop our already engaging employee experience, facilitate greater learning and illuminate wider and cross function communication.
- Act as the go-to person and trusted advisor to our European management teams and employees; providing advice and guidance on how to achieve high levels of employee engagement that drive exceptional performance and capability.
- Cultivate a coaching culture through innovative and cost effective performance, wellbeing and communication programmes to support the professional and personal development of our employees, whilst aligning with our business goals.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop our employer brand both internally and externally.
- Manage and guide the HR function to ensure delivery of an exceptional employee lifecycle experience by:
- Creating and facilitating employee engagement, performance and communication programmes that inspire our teams to perform at their best.
- Act as a mentor to our Talent Acquisition Manager helping to positively influence the recruitment process and experience, with a focus on identifying strengths and filling gaps of weakness in our teams.
- Oversee and ensure we deliver effective on-boarding and mentoring programmes.
- Work alongside HR administration to drive and advise on quarterly Performance Coaching reviews.
- Continue to deliver our Employee Wellbeing reviews, analyse and communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Create and facilitate training programmes that support employee development outcomes.
- Work with HR administration to ensure ongoing development of employee policies & procedures.
- Work with our Legal Team in Europe to ensure best practice.
- Extensive experience managing a small HR function and have a willingness to be hands-on, get things done and be involved in everyday HR operational activities, as well as creating and driving the strategic direction of the HR function.
- Experience advising and influencing management teams on the entire employee lifecycle, from talent acquisition, through to performance management/coaching.
- Ability to create and facilitate programmes to improve performance and communication.
- Ideally you will have profiling experience i.e. Insights and utilise this to support recruitment and performance coaching.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and constantly changing environment.
- Able to effectively build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence and confidence whilst working at multiple levels, with a high level of professionalism and integrity.