Our client is currently looking for a Junior analyst to provide cross functional support to the Insight & Planning Team.
The ideal candidate with be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint, have a strong attention to detail and an aptitude for Insight & Data.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in data analysis within the media / marketing industry
- Develop a working knowledge of data sources and techniques to solve client targeting objectives
- Interpretation of targeting briefs to provide the best solution to achieve client objectives
- Production of Rankings, Profile and Maps using GIS (Geographical Information System) software.
Reporting and Analysis
- Provide regular (daily, weekly, monthly) campaign performance reports for internal and external audiences
- Provide analysis and insight to add value and inform action on the basis of the campaign performance reports that are produced
- Conduct analysis on campaign performance showing trends, analysis, learnings and actionable recommendations
- Produce overall market insight reports and support sales & client services with new client pitches
Schedule production for bookings
- Prepare optimised schedules for media activity
- Present media bookings with expected key metrics (including but not limited to cost per response & response rates) where required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 A-Levels
- Keen interest in media and communications
- Work experience in Media / Advertising / Marketing fields
- Degree in related field (e.g. Business, Maths, Economics, Marketing or Media/Communications)
Key Skills & Qualities
- Strong evaluation and analytical skills – able to analyse and interpret data and results logically, spot trends, make inferences, contrast and compare results, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Attention to detail – able to work to a high degree of accuracy when preparing all documents and reports
- Time management & organisation – capable of managing multiple tasks effectively, managing projects and achieving deadlines
- Communication – good verbal and written communication skills along with ability to set realistic expectations on all work
- Proactive problem solving – propose solutions to problems and action them
- Strong business administration skills; maintaining records, updating client schedules and tools
- Team player, driven, enthusiastic and self motivated with a willingness to develop and desire to achieve excellence
- Maintain paperless office system
- Assist Sales/Client Services in preparing renewal contracts, ensuring all information supplied is accurate