We are recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable company for an Installation Co-oordinator. Your job will be to provide administration support to the Installation Manager and Installations team ensuring that all installations are not delayed or hampered due to lack of documentation or insufficient communication with the customer.
- Raise job specific worksheets through the CRM system, collate and check all documentation required by the fitting teams for completion of product installation.
- Brief fitting teams on subsequent installations to ensure they have all the information required.
- Liaise with customers to agree and confirm arrangements for fitting teams attending site.
- Updating the returning worksheets with notes and time-spent
- Checking and updating completed files before passing to the finance department for invoicing.
- Respond to day to day queries relating to installation issues and help to resolve ad-hoc issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attention to detail is a necessity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learner – be able to retain information
- Computer literacy
- Good oral and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner