International Customer Service & Shipping Administrator
(Please note this role will be office based 4 days pw with 1 WFH)
We’re recruiting on behalf of a well-established medical company for an International Customer Service & Shipping Administrator. The company comprises of one manufacturing site in the UK with Far Eastern and European sourcing and two major sales and marketing operations in the UK and USA as well as a satellite base in China, India and Middle East.
As part of a small team, looking after Scandinavia, Eastern Europe as well as other EU countries you will communicate with customers to update them on the progress of orders and respond to all queries.
- Manage and ensure satisfactory fulfilment of customer orders and be the customer’s first point of contact for all administration issues.
- Be a link between the sales team and different departments, issuing all relevant documentations for shipment, returns and credits.
- Keep track of specific requirements for each customer which may be changing regularly and record them in the tracker.
- Handle customer requests which do not fit with the company’s requirement while keeping the customer satisfied.
- Manage shipments and all export documentation in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Prior experience with shipment documentation.
- Strong administrative skills are vital for this role, with excellent attention to detail and ability to follow correct procedures.
- Ability to work flexibly, adjust to last minute requirements and work within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise work and be independent while working as part of the team and be able to provide support to colleagues if needed.
- Being able to manoeuvre customer expectations and gently.
- Understand and cater for culture differences.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.