LEAD GENERATION EXECUTIVE
We’re recruiting on behalf of an IT Support Provider who have recently celebrated their 26th year and are one of the most successful and fastest growing I.T. providers in the UK. The team is what makes the company what it is and everyone works as one to create an environment that people enjoy and thrive in.
We are looking for someone to build relationships with prospects, working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams and progress your career into Sales or Marketing.
As Lead Generation Executive based at the High Wycombe office, your goal will be to build a growing pipeline of potential clients, contacting organisations on a pre-cleansed database to generate new business appointments for Regional Managers to attend and drive the business forward through consultative selling. You will use your own initiative to build your pipeline, utilising social media, following up on marketing campaigns and attending networking events. You will be trained on the company’s offering, products/services and any other areas that may help you to succeed in the role. This is absolutely not a call centre environment and there is no specific script to read from. You will have the opportunity to visit the other offices on a monthly basis, building relationships with the whole team.
- Calling out on pre-qualified data from marketing nurture campaigns with the goal being to book new business meetings
- Consistently hitting monthly new business targets
- Confirming the prospect is the right fit prior to the meeting
- Work alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to meet weekly and monthly targets
- Attend local networking events to build relationships with local businesses
- Use social media and other platforms to target specific organisations
- To be successful in this role you will have a friendly and driven nature, being passionate about meeting your own and team targets
- You will be proactive and motivated to win new business
- Great networking and teamwork skills
- An understanding of lead generation and business development
- Attention to detail
- You will be on a commission based salary, which is uncapped and is based on the number of quality meetings booked and clients that then sign a contract following a meeting you have booked
- Benefits offered include parking, eye care vouchers, an employee assistance programme, access to an exclusive discount website, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, long service awards and plenty of team nights out!