We are recruiting on behalf of an excellent business based in Loudwater. This is a chance to join a brilliant company with a real family feel and huge importance placed on keeping the friendly, fun culture alive, supporting the team and being able to be yourself whilst building a successful career.
Summary & Main Purpose:
The Marketing Executive will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Executive and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be working on digital marketing communications and campaigns, and activity in support of our business growth including nurture campaigns and ensuring leads are followed up by the business development teams.
Delivering integrated marketing campaigns alongside the Marketing Team and Business Development Team, Google PPC, social media activity, creating regular articles / blogs, supporting the design and delivery of company events, updating and enhancing the company website and updating the necessary collateral material for the business.
You will be responsible for internal Comms and encouraged to come up with fun and innovative new ideas to keep the culture of the business alive within each of the 8 offices. You will also be encouraged to come up with ideas and innovative approaches to strengthen the Marketing team within the company.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Develop sales tools and collateral material to support business development activity for new and existing products and services.
- Build weekly blog content for use on website and social media.
- Support the regional offices with local event activity.
- Manage the maintenance and updating of the prospect database.
- Update and enhance the company website.
- Work alongside the Marketing team on campaigns to both prospects and clients.
- Support the launch of new products and services as required.
- Manage the referral incentive programme and maximise its profile and results.
- Ensure the whole team is aware of incentives in place to encourage Google reviews.
- Create monthly marketing activity plans alongside the Marketing team, including internal comms.
- Support the regional offices with branding client facing material.
- New ideas and creation of branded merchandise.
- Attend Business shows and events and represent the company.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Previous experience in a IT/IT Services environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Marketing qualification
- Digital marketing experience
- Marketing communications planning and execution
- Social media experience
- Planning & organisation
- Good Communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Strong copy writing skills
- In-design experience – beneficial but not essential