MARKETING INTELLIGENCE EXECUTIVE
Due to the continued growth in demand from our clients – most of whom are global technology vendors – for increasingly sophisticated data and marketing intelligence-related services, we are recruiting an experienced Marketing Intelligence Manager, to be based in our head office in Marlow, Bucks.
Our work involves the orchestration of research and demand generation programmes for our clients, which in turn involves the gathering of target data for each campaign, consolidation of detailed intelligence as a result of our research work, and the management of elements of a client’s sales reporting processes. It is a fast- moving, project-driven environment requiring good data skills, attention to detail and willingness to deal with a demanding client community at all levels.
- To work with our team of Account Managers/Directors, project support and client-reporting staff as one of the ‘go-to people’ skilled in the use of a series of different offline and online data sources and marketing automation tools
- To participate in market targeting strategy discussions where required, both internally and with clients
- To play a key role in our data management and data acquisition strategy
- To assist with resourcing and training to ensure our team stays abreast of marketing tools in play
- Demonstrable experience at the ‘data-end’ of marketing programmes
- Familiarity with online intelligence tools and third part data sources (e.g.: Pivotal, RainKing, TechTarget, Bombora etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentational
- The confidence to work with – and advise – sales and marketing leaders in a wide range of clients (mainly global technology vendors)
- A problem-solving, enquiring, self-motived attitude with a keenness to hit deadlines and exceed expectations
- A team-mentality
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office/Excel/Dynamics – or similar – for data management plus CRM solutions in particular Salesforce