We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established, reputable care company based near Beaconsfield, Bucks. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to take on this important, brand new role within the business. Our client offers high quality bespoke care to their clients and are now looking for someone to ensure that their standards are maintained.
This is an established service with a team in place delivering care to clients throughout the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas. We need a dedicated manager with a strong care background who is articulate, intelligent and able to maintain excellent relationships with our clients and their relatives have the ability and know how to grow our care service as well as maintain our high standards.
You will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the operational care team and the services provided, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
- To manage, direct, supervise, support, and guide the work of the team of Care Managers and Care Coordinators
- To oversee the placement of carers with clients in accordance with the carers availability and the requirements of clients
- To maintain regular contact with clients in order to ensure that their needs are met and adjusted as required
- To undertake care planning assessments and reviews
- To accept and progress referrals as appropriate
- To liaise with professional partners, colleagues, families and third parties as appropriate
- To keep in contact with carers in order to ensure that their work requirements are met wherever possible. This will involve undertaking spot checks and supervisory meetings with carers
- To deal initially with any queries from clients or carers and to ensure that formal complaints are passed to Directors
- To meet personal objectives as set and agreed
- To attend training courses as required and to ensure that you attend a manual handling course and other mandatory training at least every 18 months
- To carry out quality control and compliance processes according to policy documents
- To monitor submission of timesheets to ensure that clients are correctly charged and carers correctly paid
- To assist the Care Managers whenever necessary
- To participate in the out of hours on call rota at a maximum frequency of one in four weekends plus weekday evenings (this can be working from home)
- To record details of all relevant conversations from clients and carers
- Experience within the social care sector; you must come from a background with a history of performing within a similar role
- Excellent communicator, intelligent and have the confidence needed to grow our business but more importantly maintain the very highest standards for our existing clients, as well as being highly organised and an excellent administrator
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and you’ll also be numerate
- You must be a car owner and driver and live within a 20 mile radius of our office