PART-TIME HR ADMINISTRATOR
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established property developer. Your role will be to support the HR Manager with key administrative duties to provide a professional and organised HR service.
3 full days a week, 8:30 – 5:30
£12.49 – £13.99 per hour
Actual Salary £15,587 – £17,459
- Carry out new starter administration including preparing offer paperwork within a timely manner.
- Record and file new starter paperwork to ensure all documents are received and filed on personnel files.
- Conduct pre-employment checks, including reference requests made and followed up where appropriate.
- Assist in preparing induction packs for all new starters and meeting schedules when relevant.
- Prepare letters in response to resignation letters with confirmation of end dates, annual leave and any company equipment to be returned.
- Help with recruitment tasks as required with logging candidate details, arranging interviews and liaising with candidates.
- Maintain accurate and well-organised employee personal information in the HR software, electronic and paper filing systems.
- Perform file audits to ensure that all employee information is kept relevant and up to date.
- Obtaining updated information from employees on a regular basis.
- Assist in managing the recruitment inbox, forwarding candidates to the recruiting manager and filing emails in an organised and structured manner.
- Support with organising interviews, sending out invitations to candidates and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Act as a point of contact for employee administration queries and escalating these when necessary.
- Previous experience in a busy administrative role, ideally within a HR team
- Good IT skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confidential and able to process highly sensitive data.