PEOPLE AND PROJECT COORDINATOR 6-9M FTC
We are recruiting on behalf of a Global Wellness Organisation. The broader element of this role will be to provide key support to the People and L&D team as the business focuses on embedding the Impact Manifesto/bold moves and the evolution of the brand.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure People and L&D plans are well planned, managed and implemented into the business, ensuring you work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
You will have a passion for supporting initiatives, fully immersing yourself in projects to become the expert in its content, driving engagement throughout its lifecycle, ensuring it is delivered on time, to budget and purpose.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across People and L&D, leading projects and providing support which aims to implement the Impact Manifesto, deliver the UK and department Plan on a Page and support the key elements of our function
- Fully immersing yourself in projects to become the expert in its content, creating detailed PIDs and project timelines, with capability to adapt to business need
- Ensuring all projects are managed through the company’s Project Management framework, feeding into and being the People representative in the Fit to Land function
- Supporting the L&D team in the planning, implementation and reporting of Operation L&D activities
- Delivering day-to-day and business need tasks, aimed to support our function as effectively as possible
- Identify opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it, recognising business need before it is identified by another team or becomes an issue
- Accountable to deliver assigned projects on time and on budget
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of project status
- Responsible for the creation and management of a detailed project plan for each assigned projects
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to own a piece of work, following it through to completion and get things done, demonstrating strong organisational skills
- A self-starter, able to work unsupervised and with the ability to think of creative solutions to problems, demonstrating that you have good judgement and decision- making skills
- Ability to thrive on a busy environment which requires you to juggle priorities, showing you are able to quickly adapt to different situations with ease
- An innovative, questioning mind around ways of working to continually enhance our processes and what we do
- Have strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to confidently work cross functionally. Building relationships across all levels of the organisation, winning trust and credibility with your good judgment and ability to provide support towards all levels of queries
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrating diplomacy, teamwork and the ability to motivate people
- An excellent communicator, being able to articulate well both verbally and in your written communications