We’re recruiting on behalf of a busy NHS/private clinic in Maidenhead, well regarded for its high standards and excellent patient care.
- Meeting and greeting patients, providing a great first impression.
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Supporting the team with the smooth running of the practice.
- Making patients aware of dental services and offers.
- Handling payments.
- Accessing sensitive information whilst maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Answering emails and distributing post.
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary.
- Prior reception experience essential.
- Ability to keep calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive and enthusiastic with great customer focus.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Well presented, professional and personable.
- Enthusiastic and keen to help the practice in its growth.
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place