Are you already a Recruiter and looking for a new challenge? Maybe you’re an ambitious sales person who has exceptional customer service skills? Do you have experience managing customer and client expectations? Do you enjoy working in a small, supportive and close-knit team?
Grace are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to drive their Temporary desk forward into its new stage of growth! Could this exciting project be for you?
A bit about the role:
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for temporary work; you’ll work with them to identify their key skills and represent them with clients.
- Ensuring bookings are attained and filled to a high standard and within agreed deadlines.
- Managing and growing a talent pool of candidates and creating innovative ways to attract new candidates.
- Using various social media platforms and other methods to advertise temporary positions, source candidates and promote the company brand.
- Using your keen communication and sales skills you will proactively grow new client accounts and develop strong relationships with existing clients.
- Building long term relationships through regular client visits and following up on new business leads.
- Ensuring candidate compliance at all times.
A bit about you:
- We’re looking for people who are genuinely passionate about contributing to Grace’s success – for this you’ll need commitment and drive.
- You’ll enjoy expanding your client-base and building professional relationships through new business generation.
- You’ll have strong negotiation skills, the ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure and excellent networking skills.
- You’ll have the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- You’ll have experience of working in a small company – sense of humour and the ability to be a team player is absolutely key!
- Driving licence is essential.
Our benefits include 23 days holiday (rising with service), private healthcare after probation, pension, eye care & dental cash plan, weekly fruit basket and a well-stocked ‘treats corner’.
If this opportunity excites you, get in touch we’d love to hear from you!