Reporting directly into the Technical Manager you will control and authorise the maintenance expenditure of both client and company operated fleets, and in the process to provide service excellence to both internal and external customers. The objective is to contain these costs, in a way that will not have an adverse effect on customer service.
- Achieve team goals and to achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
- Efficiently process high volumes of on-line authorisation requests. Daily telephone enquiries, issuing order numbers and agreeing costs within agreed guidelines with the aim being to minimise these costs.
- Participate in technical team meetings.
- Process if required, in a timely manner, the invoices associated with maintenance expenditure. Process and approve for payment supplier invoices for accuracy and validity against agreed guidelines.
- Return invoices under query to suppliers and liaise to resolve outstanding issues.
- Authorise recharges / reimbursements to customers. Contact with customers is required to seek agreement.
- Communicate with vehicle manufacturers and liaise with their representatives on issues determined by after-sales policy. Certain costs will be covered by manufacturer support schemes.
- Resolve quality issues as directed by line manager.
- Achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
- Required to work on a rotational basis to cover the department’s hours of operation.
- PC literate
- Team player actively participates in shared objectives and has an enthusiasm and commitment to work towards objective goals.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
- Relationship management
- Resilient and resourceful
- Problem solving, solutions focused
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm to succeed
- Good analytical skills, ability to identify best practices
- Strong customer focus, first time resolution
- Flexibility, willing to carry out variety of tasks/activities requested and is prepared to work additional hours as may be necessary from time
- Experience of customer service with ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations