TEMP – PERM SUPPLIER ADMINISTRATOR
We are recruiting on behalf of an exciting, cutting edge start-up company in Maidenhead, Berks who are paving the way for customers to go greener.
This company is looking for an ambitious and energetic Temp – Perm Office and Supplier Administrator who will work alongside the management team and be involved across all areas of operations and finance.
The role will require the individual to use their initiative, take responsibility for projects, be organised and diligent and will offer an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative company learning from a highly dynamic management team.
- Managing supplier relationships
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Managing the ordering and invoicing of all orders using the company’s inventory management system
- Scheduling the delivery of products to customers
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Assist with the creation of timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments/deliveries etc. for the team
- Create and update records and databases
- General administrative/filing tasks around the areas of servicing, repair and fleet administration
- Higher education qualification preferred but not imperative
- Experience within an SME
- Energetic, ambitious and a self-starter
- Highly competent with software and technology, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Methodical, focused and detail orientated
- Strong communication skills – presentational, written and verbal
- True team player
- Can do attitude!