Temporary Contracts Specialist (2-3 months)
We’re recruiting on behalf of a global logistics organisation for a Temporary Contracts Specialist to assist with an ongoing vendor management project. You will take part in transforming the way the business engages with their vendors to deliver value and capabilities.
- Support the development and execution of vendor & contract consolidation strategies.
- Support integration / separation of contracts as a result of mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
- Maintain records of correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those under termination, exit and transition.
- Support procurement, VMO and internal legal teams with the development and maintenance of templates for common contract types.
- Establish relationships with selected vendors and serve as a primary point of contact for matters concerning their contract, renewal and / or termination and exit.
- Consult with other departments and outside counsel, as needed, for contract reviews.
- Source and collect contract performance data (such as availability, incident & problem management, pricing and supply chain costs) and monitor performance against KPIs.
- Monitor compliance and take appropriate steps to address non-compliance with agreements.
- Identify where contract change is required and plan for variations.
- Support the implementation of vendor governance and best practice.
- Commercial IT background with experience of working with IT software, hardware and services vendors.
- Experience working in an international company.
- Preferably have a procurement qualification, such as MCIPS or CCM.
- Passionate about contract & vendor management.
- Naturally engages stakeholders and actively manages expectations.
- Able to handle ambiguity in times of rapid transformation and change.
- Able to establish relationships across geographical boundaries and cultures.
- Able to successfully prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.