TEMPORARY COST ENGINEER FOR 6-8 WEEKS!
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Cost Engineer too build estimations and form high level cost estimates for kitchen equipment, to include refrigeration units within Stores, which will enable the company to ensure a comparison of cost estimates and ensure we are delivering the best value to Franchisees.
The succesful candidate will support our client with a project for initially 6-8 weeks so must be available immediately or at short notice.
Delivering detailed and accurate cost estimates across kitchen and refrigeration products.
- Supporting the Equipment Team
- Taking the lead on the project
- Working from 2D Design drawings and samples to gain a full understanding of specifications and products of Franchisee Store equipment to include refrigeration units
- Visiting Stores to visualise all relevant equipment
- Developing a bill of all materials
- Building a full specification and product cost estimation to include labour and materials spend within the build process
- Making recommendations for value engineering options
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Experience of working with kitchen and refrigeration products
- Relevant industry background such as HVAC, Facilities, Manufacturing or Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of The Steel Market and Manufacturing knowledge