ANITA – AN INTERVIEW WITH
1. What is your pet peeve within recruitment?
Candidates not returning calls.
2. In your opinion what makes a good candidate??
Someone with good values, common sense, drive and enthusiasm.
3. How long have you been with Grace Personnel?
2 ½ years.
4. What is your greatest achievement to date?
Life after divorce.
5. What is something you think everyone should do once in their lives?
6. What is your favourite book that you’ve read?
Shame by Jasvinder Saghera.
7. What is your signature dish?
8. What was your favourite subject to study at school?
9. What is your favourite meal?
Lamb curry & rice.
10. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? What are your favourite pair?
Let’s put it this way, my friends call me Imelda Marcos! Favourite pair changes daily.
QUICK FIRE ROUND
Baking or Cooking – Cooking
Sweet or Savoury – Sweet
Book or Movie – Movie
"Hired our new EA through Grace recently, and was delighted with the service and professionalism. Extremely thorough, great communication throughout, and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Recommended."
Richard, Client Director, Design & Communications