JUSTINE – AN INTERVIEW WITH
1. What do you like the most about working for Grace Personnel?
Being in a small team is like having another family; I can be myself and no one will judge me (well I like to think they don’t!).
2. In your opinion, what is the most important skill required for your role?
Multi-tasking and relationship building is vital.
3. How did you get into recruitment?
I started as a temp for Grace in 2012 after being recommended by a friend who was temping at the time. I started as a temp myself then shortly after started on a 10 month maternity contract as a Recruitment Administrator. My role was eventually made permanent and I haven’t looked back since!
4. What is your pet peeve within recruitment?
Poor communication. Broken promises.
5. In your opinion what makes a good candidate?
It’s not always about years of experience, if you’re loyal and a clear communicator, then, in my eyes, you’re a good candidate.
6. How long have you been with Grace Personnel?
6 successful years
7. What is your favourite genre of music?
I hate this question because I like all music really, I don’t listen to anything specific it depends on my mood.
8. If you could eat lunch with one famous person who would it be? Why?
Beckham – David of course, always had a crush on him, always will.
9. What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
My eyebrow pencil…
10. What flavour of tea do you prefer?
I don’t really drink tea but if I do it’s normally good old English!
11. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
I’m quite flexible. I can do the worm… I mean I don’t… but I can.
12. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I would travel the world, by boat, as much as, and to as many places as possible.
13. If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you take with you?
Scotch eggs (the big ones). I couldn’t live without eggs or meat and together it is one item!
QUICK FIRE ROUND
Tea or Coffee – Coffee
Lipstick or Eyeliner – Lipstick
Gold or Silver – Silver
"My thoughts on Grace Personnel... professional, determined, caters to the demands of the business, a company that thoroughly vet candidates before sending to interviews, finally.....feedback from candidates to me have expressed that they also enjoy working with Grace, appreciating their personal touch and not being treated as just a number. Other agencies can learn from them. Having worked with Grace over the last few years, the experience has been nothing but remarkable and are always my first port of call when I have a vacancy. It’s down to your hard work and determination, a very big thank you for your support over the last few years. I look forward to working with you and the rest of the team going forward!"
Suresh, Finance Supervisor, Logistics & Trading