JUSTINE – AN INTERVIEW WITH
1. What do you like the most about working for Grace Personnel?
Being in a small team is like having another family; I can be myself and no one will judge me (well I like to think they don’t!).
2. In your opinion, what is the most important skill required for your role?
Multi-tasking and relationship building is vital.
3. How did you get into recruitment?
I started as a temp for Grace in 2012 after being recommended by a friend who was temping at the time. I started as a temp myself then shortly after started on a 10 month maternity contract as a Recruitment Administrator. My role was eventually made permanent and I haven’t looked back since!
4. What is your pet peeve within recruitment?
Poor communication. Broken promises.
5. In your opinion what makes a good candidate?
It’s not always about years of experience, if you’re loyal and a clear communicator, then, in my eyes, you’re a good candidate.
6. How long have you been with Grace Personnel?
6 successful years
7. What is your favourite genre of music?
I hate this question because I like all music really, I don’t listen to anything specific it depends on my mood.
8. If you could eat lunch with one famous person who would it be? Why?
Beckham – David of course, always had a crush on him, always will.
9. What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
My eyebrow pencil…
10. What flavour of tea do you prefer?
I don’t really drink tea but if I do it’s normally good old English!
11. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
I’m quite flexible. I can do the worm… I mean I don’t… but I can.
12. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
I would travel the world, by boat, as much as, and to as many places as possible.
13. If you were stranded on a desert island what one item would you take with you?
Scotch eggs (the big ones). I couldn’t live without eggs or meat and together it is one item!
QUICK FIRE ROUND
Tea or Coffee – Coffee
Lipstick or Eyeliner – Lipstick
Gold or Silver – Silver
"We have used Grace Personnel for over 10 years. They know and understand our business and requirements. I will always put a vacancy with them first before sending it out to other agencies, as I know that they can deliver. An area of Grace that I value is the continuity of staff, unlike other agencies you have the same contact year after year which helps build a relationship and for them to understand us. Without hesitation, I recommend Grace to any employer looking to recruit or for anyone who is looking for a job as you'll always get an excellent service."
Emma, HR Manager, Printing